Bounce Back after baby
Bounce Back Fitness has been getting Mums of Sydney in fantastic shape for over 9 years and their proven method will have you looking and feeling better than you have in years. These are just some of the many benefits for Mums to make some time for themselves and join our tribe:
- Small personalised sessions
- Experienced, quality trainers who know just how hard to push you.
- All Fitness levels welcome.
- Friendly social atmosphere.
- Affordable rates.
- Big Bang for your Buck sessions – we know your time is valuable so our sessions are planned to get the big muscles groups firing so you are burning big calories in the class and then for hours afterwards as well. Now who doesn’t love the idea of burning calories while you are sleeping!?!
- Professional, multi-skilling experts! We are happy watch, rock and coo to the babies while you get on with your workout.
- Understanding, emphatic group – if you’re having a rough morning or baby is grizzly, we all understand. We also realise you probably need the workout more than ever so will help as much as we can!
- We will push you but more importantly we encourage you to push yourself. You will be surprised at how strong you are, how fit you get and fabulous you feel.
- You will look and feel better in 8 weeks. We Promise.
Thank you so much for helping me to reach one of my New Year goals from 2014: to get my body back for the second time round. I’m fitter and healthier than I was before kids 🙂 much of it as a result of your inspiration and guidance. Now my 2015 goal is to maintain it whilst I getting into the swing of work and 2 kids. You are a great role model of doing that well. x
I was introduced to BounceBack Fitness by someone in my mothers group and absolutely loved it. I loved exercising with other mums at various outdoor venues. Joan did a brilliant job of keeping us motivated, by mixing up the types of exercise and pushing each of us to our individual limits. The morning classes were a great boost to energy levels for the day and at the end of maternity leave I was fitter than ever.